Updates always bring us new things that users may like more or less. However, they are always done with the intention of improve something that is already created with the intention of increasing its efficiency or appearance. This time we bring you the what's new in zoho CRM Fall 2022 and that, without a doubt, will surprise you. Keep reading this post if you are interested in knowing more about all this. Here we go!
New features in the call bar
As we all know, the tool Zoho CRM It has an integrated telephone system. On this occasion, several improvements have been added such as:
- View calls in progress: We will be able to see in a simple way the information of all the calls that are running at that moment along with relevant information about them.
- View queued calls: This is used to control all calls and know the time that has elapsed since they are in the queue.
Integration between Zoho CRM and WhatsApp Business
This integration opens many beneficial possibilities when working and we are going to discuss them right now:
- Control of all incoming messaging: When potential clients contact our company via Whatsapp, we will receive a notification in Zoho CRM Real time.
- FAQ Settings: You can configure a series of automatic responses to some of the most common frequently asked questions. This will expedite the response processes.
- Share documents quickly: When the conversation with clients involves viewing or sending certain documents or certifications, we can do it with a single click.
Email Templates adapted to mobile devices
As we all know, email is one of the most used communication channels with companies today and for a long time. Years go by and it seems to continue to be so, since we always have it at hand on our mobile phones.
The Zoho News CRM Fall 2022 They give us different personalized email templates adapted to mobile formats. From now on, emails sent from Zoho CRM se will automatically optimize for the device with which the customer opens the email.
Automation for the sales force
Configure Price Quote (CPQ) to improve processes
With CPQ we can improve different aspects such as the speed of the sales flow or the increase in the possibilities. All this thanks to the customization of different fields for them, for example:
- Lists: we can configure product lists or personalized services for each client based on their needs.
- Price: We can define the price settings for customers' products or services automatically. An example so that it is understood would be that automatic discounts are applied to a large purchase of products, or gifts based on a special promotion.
- Budget: Based on the client's configurations, it will be possible to create custom quotes based on user needs.
Compatibility between modules to set priorities
now there may be compatibility also between custom modules. This is a very useful function when it comes to configuring and customizing each Zoho module. CRM and to be able to mark and prioritize the different commitments that may exist.
Personalization for field values
With the news and zoho updates CRM Fall 2022 We will be able to customize the field values of the selection lists in a way that adapts to our needs. May be based on the order entered or alphabetical.
This will be reflected in records, list views, reports, and dashboards.
Parallel transitions in Blueprint
From now on you can have multiple transitions between two different states. Each parallel transition will be a separate action to be performed by a user. Thanks to this, it will be possible to create more complete processes and a higher control over the actions of the different stages of the processes.
Filter support in search fields
The search fields make things much easier for us when it comes to finding something specific. Now whenever you want select a record to associate it to some search field, it will be possible to filter using a particular field. Thanks to this it will be much easier to find the correct record.
You can specify the criteria What should Zoho consider? CRM when performing segmentation. This will allow you to have a better control over customer segments. That will have an impact on a better post-purchase experience.
Zoho Finance module compatibility
Thanks to this zoho update CRM Fall 2022 you will be able to divide the payments and purchases of the clients in different segments and generate campaigns of a very high level for cross-sells and up-sells.
Justification of loss fields
The reason for loss field for a sale was already available in Zoho CRM, but now it becomes a list of possible reasons and you will be able to dial simultaneously in these situations. In addition, this allows one to measure which of these reasons are usually more common and apply measures to solve them.
Improvements when exchanging data
There are times when it is necessary to share data of interest to your Zoho CRM, either with clients or other users with a different role from yours. With the novelties that we are dealing with, we will be able to:
- Apply conditions of use of shared data.
- Share records with roles and user groups.
Better user experience
Thanks to canvas, we got users to have a Zoho CRM with a custom look based on your company. These are some of the improvements that have been applied in this aspect:
- Image support: Before you could only load images from the url. From now on you can load them directly from the device where you have them stored.
- Add and reuse Canvas components.
- Add Styles to Canvas Presets.
Email UI Improvements
You can now freely resize and move the email compose window to easily check the email log. CRM while writing your email. Plus, the attachments section can be collapsed, giving you more space in the compose window to work on your emails.
What do you think about what's new in zoho CRM Fall 2022? Without a doubt, this software continues to improve every year in order to meet the needs of all its customers.