It is well known by all the great usefulness of the suite of tools for Zoho when facilitate certain processes within a company and improve the way of working. In addition, the company is also well known Idealistic, one of the most important international real estate portals. How would you stay if we told you that these two monsters can join forces to make your job much easier? In this post we are going to talk about the integration between Zoho and Idealista so you can see everything it offers and know if it's worth it. Read on if you are interested in this and want to know more.
What is Zoho?
The first thing we are going to do is explain what Zoho is in order to better understand what we are talking about. Zoho is a technological company originating from Chennai, India. She was born in 1996 and since then she has not stopped growing. His main activity is Internet business management.
To do this, Zoho offers a wide range of cloud applications to cover all the needs of a company, from document management to CRM or email. All this integrated into the same platform and with a very intuitive interface.
Here are some of the tools that Zoho offers:
- Zoho Mail: Business email to integrate all email accounts in the same interface.
- ZohoConnect: Internal social network so that the members of a company can collaborate with each other easily.
- Zoho Sites: Web editor in the cloud to create professional web pages without the need for technical knowledge.
- Zoho Docs: Cloud document manager for easy document sharing and collaboration.
- ZohoCreator: Application to create forms, web applications and custom databases without the need for technical knowledge.
- ZohoShow: Presentations in the cloud to create impressive presentations and share them easily.
- Zoho Campaigns: Email marketing tool to create and send effective marketing campaigns.
- Zoho CRM: Customer management system to improve relationships with them and build loyalty.
Zoho offers a wide range of other applications, but these are the main ones and the ones that are used the most by users.
Idealista, the real estate portal
On the other hand, we have Idealista, one of the most important international real estate portals. Idealista was born in the year 2000 and since then it has not stopped growing. Currently, it is the Leading real estate portal in Spain and Portugal, and one of the main European level.
Idealista has become a reference thanks to its large number of ads and the ease it offers to find the property you are looking for. Both individuals and companies can post ads for free and reach millions of potential buyers or renters.
It also offers a wide range of services for real estate professionals, such as market analysis, property management or real estate marketing.
The integration between Zoho and Idealista
La Zoho integration with Idealista, allows users to take full advantage of the tools of both.
- Thanks to this integration, users will be able to manage all your properties in a unified way from Zoho CRM, which will allow them to have a global vision of all their assets and customers.
- In addition, users will be able to post ads on Idealista from Zoho CRM, which will allow them to reach a greater number of potential buyers or tenants.
- They will also be able to manage visits to real estate from Zoho CRM, which will allow them optimize time and resources.
In summary, the integration between these two portals allows users to manage all their properties more efficiently and reach a greater number of potential buyers or tenants.
Advantages of having a CRM Real Estate
The integration of these portals is not the only advantage of having a CRM real-estate. In general, the CRM real estate offers many advantages to users, such as:
- A better property management: The CRM Real estate agents allow users to manage all their properties in a unified way, which allows them to have a global vision of all their assets.
- A better customer management: The CRM Real estate agents allow users to manage their clients in a unified way, which allows them to have a global vision of all their contacts.
- A better time management: The CRM Real estate agents allow users to manage their tasks and appointments in a unified way, allowing them to optimize time.
- A better budget management: The CRM real estate allow users to manage their income and expenses in a unified way, allowing them to optimize the budget.
In short, CRM Real estate offers many advantages to users, both individually and at a business level. With the integration between Zoho and Idealista you can get all these advantages.