We all know very well how important things like business digitization as well as the automation of processes within work. That is why in this post we are going to tell you what the Zoho integration with Fotocasa and all the features you can get by integrating these two monsters from their sectors. Read on if you want to know more about this.
What is Zoho?
The first thing we must do is explain what these companies are:
Zoho is a software company based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It offers a suite of cloud business applications solutions that meet the needs of small and medium-sized businesses around the world. Its offer is divided into four main categories: productivity and collaboration, CRM and sales, applications for the market and platform and integrations.
Some of the most used Zoho suite applications are:
What is Fotocasa?
For its part, Fotocasa is a Spanish real estate portal, belonging to the SCHIBSTED group and founded in 2000, with headquarters in Barcelona. The portal works as an intermediary between buyers and sellers or landlords and tenants of real estate, offering the former the possibility of contacting the latter.
Fotocasa is the leading real estate portal in Spain, with a market share of 37,4% (August 2019), and third in Europe, after Immowelt (Germany) and Idealista/Zoopla (UK), according to comScore.
What is the use of the Integration between Zoho and Fotocasa?
La Zoho integration with Fotocasa It is a great idea for any real estate agency that wants to be up-to-date in technology and offer a quality service to its clients.
This integration allows, among other things, that Zoho users can:
- Manage all properties and Fotocasa contacts from a single place.
- Easily add new properties to the Fotocasa platform from Zoho, saving time and effort.
- Receive notifications in real time every time there is a change in the status of a property or contact (for example, if it is marked as sold / rented).
- Synchronize contact and calendar data between Zoho and Fotocasa so you don't miss any important information.
As we can see, the integration of these two platforms can be very useful for any real estate agency that wants to be up-to-date in terms of technology and offer a good service to its clients.
Advantages of integrating Zoho with Fotocasa
La integration between Zoho and Fotocasa It offers numerous advantages to both real estate agents and their clients. Next, we list some of them:
- The integration allows centralize all information related to real estate and contacts in a single place, which facilitates management and makes the work of real estate agents more efficient.
- Zoho users can easily edit new and old properties from within the platform, saving time and effort.
- The integration of these two platforms facilitates the synchronization of data between them, which prevents important information from being lost.
- Zoho users can receive real-time notifications whenever there is a change in the status of a property or contact, allowing them to always be up to date.
In short, Zoho integration with Fotocasa It offers numerous advantages to both real estate agents and their clients.
Zoho CRM for real estate
Un CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a software that allows companies to keep a exhaustive control of all your clients and potential clients, as well as the interactions they have with them.
There are different types of CRM depending on the needs and objectives of each company, but in general they all offer features to keep track of customers, manage marketing campaigns, manage sales and customer service, among other things.
In the case of real estate, a CRM it's especially useful for keeping track of customers, managing sales, and providing good customer service. If you want to know more about the CRM for Real Estate enter here.