DATA PROTECTION ACT
- Sensitive Personal Data: Millennials Consulting SL
- VAT/Fiscal Code: B02939569
- Registered office: Calle Basílica, 15 – 17 offices, Floor 1 Left Madrid 28020 Spain
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): You can contact the Data Protection Delegate of Millennials Consulting via email clients@millennials consulting. Es
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
Millennials Consulting will not be responsible for the data processing that is carried out through websites that are not its responsibility.
- OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA.
The data requested in the Web forms are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, the requests made by the User may not be met, notwithstanding the fact that the content of the Website may be freely viewed.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL YOU DEAL WITH MILLENNIALS CONSULTING THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided by the User through the Participation form in a promotional action on the Website will be treated by Millennials Consulting according to the following purposes:
- Manage participation in the promotional action whose organizer is Millennials Consulting. Your data will be kept for this purpose during the entire time of the management of your participation and, even later, until the possible responsibilities derived from your participation in the action expire.
- In the event that the User has expressly authorized it, manage the sending of commercial communications of products and/or services of Millennials Consulting by the electronic or conventional means provided. Your data will be kept until you revoke your consent.
The personal data provided by the User through the Website contact form will be treated by Millennials Consulting according to the following purposes:
- Address queries, suggestions and complaints that the User brings to the attention of Millennials Consulting through the contact form of the Website, as well as the issuance of calls for such attention, exclusively in cases in which these have been expressly requested. Your data will be kept for this purpose during the entire time of the management of your query and, even later, until the eventual responsibilities derived from the query expire.
- WHAT USER DATA WILL IT PROCESS? MILLENNIALS CONSULTING?
With regards to Participation form in a promotional action on the Website, in general, MILLENNIALS CONSULTING will process the following data:
- Identification data: name, surnames, DNI, CIF, etc.
- Contact information: email, telephone, mobile.
- Personal characteristics: date of birth.
- Social networks: Facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram
In addition, MILLENNIALS CONSULTING may process the following data depending on the promotional action:
- In the case of a promotional action involving a bank transfer:
- Bank data
- In the case of a promotional action whose prize is a gift:
- Mailing Address
With regards to website contact form, MILLENNIALS CONSULTING will process the following data:
- Identification data: name, surname
- Contact information: email, mobile, telephone, address
- Data entered by the User in the query.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes is based on the consent given by you. In the case of making the query or participating in a promotional action, the consent is given at the time of your deseo to perform the same or participate in the action. On the other hand, in the case of receiving commercial communications, at the time of the data collection process. This consent can be withdrawn at any time.
- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The User data provided by the various data collection forms may be communicated to:
- The Public Administrations, in the cases provided for by Law.
- In the event that the promotional action is the return of money, the Banks and Financial Entities to carry out the transfers.
In addition, for the provision of the service, they may access said data:
- In the case of the User's data provided through the participation form in a promotional action on the Website, they may be accessible by:
- Document management and database management service providers.
- Logistics service providers.
- Service providers of management of the promotional actions of MILLENNIALS CONSULTING.
- In the case of the User's data provided through the contact form of the Website, they may be accessible by:
- Service providers of management of the promotional actions of MILLENNIALS CONSULTING and attention to queries about these promotional actions.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
- You guarantee that you are over 18 years of age and that the data you provide to MILLENNIALS CONSULTING are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it responds to their real situation.
- Guarantees that you have informed the third parties of whom you provide your data, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that it has obtained your authorization to provide your data to MILLENNIALS CONSULTING for the stated purposes.
- You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information you provide through the Website and for the damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to MILLENNIALS CONSULTING or to third parties.
- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which MILLENNIALS CONSULTING treats the personal data provided by the Users is to send them electronic communications with information related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for the Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those Users who have previously expressed their authorization to receive them.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from MILLENNIALS CONSULTING You can request to unsubscribe from the service by sending an email to the following email address: clients@millenniaslsconsulting. Es or by unsubscribing in the same email
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The User can contact MILLENNIALS CONSULTING through a letter to the address Calle Basílica, 15 – 17 offices, Planta 1 Izq. Madrid 28020 Spain, with the Reference “Data Protection” or through an email to the address customers@millennialsconsulting. Es attaching a copy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Get confirmation about whether MILLENNIALS CONSULTING personal data that concerns the User or not is being processed.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data.
- Get from MILLENNIALS CONSULTING the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions made by MILLENNIALS CONSULTING.
- File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights will be conditioned to the fulfillment of the requirements established by the regulations in force at all times for your attention.
- SECURITY MEASURES.
MILLENNIALS CONSULTING will treat the User's data at all times confidentially and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: 02 of April of 2021